10 Motivational quotes for you to re tweet.
Original story by Sage.
Did you know that 30 percent of all re-tweets are quotes? People love to tweet quotes, and engage with inspiring quotes. That’s why it’s a very useful tool to use on a company page. However, it’s important to remember that retweeting too many quotes can become annoying to your audience, and could possibly even drive people away from following your company on Twitter. Try to find a happy balance of when and how often to tweet things, a good rule of thumb is ever 2-3 days and as long as 7 days is acceptable.
If you are having a hard time finding some good motivational tweets to retweet for your company page then read on, there is a list below of 10 different motivational quotes to help you get into the groove of things. We like short and punchy statements here, longer bloated statements won’t work as a tweet anyway and we just love the one liner style statements.
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.”
- “Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
-Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- “It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done”
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
“There is a way out of every box, a solution to every puzzle; it’s just a matter of finding it.”
- – Captain Jean Luc Picard, Star Trek
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
- “Never tell me the odds”
- “Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.”
- “You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.”
-Good will Hunting
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else”
-Booker T. Washington
Try using some of these quotes in your tweets, your email signature or even put a little sliding carousel on your web page with these quotes scrolling through. Printing them on items you send out to clients can be a good way to motivate people and have them purchase your products too!
There is a lot of companies, including ourselves that retweet things. also curate and present content from other authors or providers. You will notice we always credit the original creator of the content or link directly to the original source. This is critical as you should never steal copyright content and claim it as your own, so be sure to say a thanks to the original creator of the tweet, article, content or picture you are using on your site.
And don’t limit yourself to just online marketing, we have some of these great motivational statements printed and framed around our office, simple text prints look great with a nice frame when you don’t want to make the a big statement print or photo.
Still not sold on the quotes we provide above? for further reading see: Inspirational quotes, curated by brainy quotes And outstanding source for motivation and funny quotes daily.
If you actually need help getting motivated or getting your staff excited or even getting your clients to take action sign up for The Daily Motivational Quote. Every single day you receive a short email with an inspiring message within, you can tweet it, forward it to colleagues or clients and it might just pick you up if your feeling sown or sluggish at work.